Do people still make resolutions? And when do they implement them?
I’ve already started mine:
- Eat healthier
- Run on more trails
- Get over this goddamn achillies problem!!
Ok so I haven’t done anything much about the achillies thing yet. I think I’ll have to go back to the podiatrist some time. Right now I am thinking it is more biomechanical rather than overuse, although overuse probably triggered it.
Races I would like to do in 2009:
- FEB Maroondah Dam Trail Run Probably 30k, maybe 50k depending on achillies
- MAR Coburg 6 hour or 24hr? Or both?
- MAY Great Ocean Road 45k pending finances for accomodation etc
- AUG The Tan Ultra Probably 53km, or is this the year for 100k?
- OCT Melbourne Marathon I have to complete it! Sub 4 hours would be ideal
- NOV Bruny Island Ultra Would like to make this a regular
On top of those I will throw in the usual mix of Sri Chinmoy events. They make for good speedwork.